Thursday, January 14, 2010

I should really get an award

really, I should, for being the worst blogger EVER.
A lot has changed since the last blog.

I've taken up knitting again, and am actually pretty darn good at it! I will get some pictures up as soon as I find my USB cord for my camera.
I've lost 20lbs so far and have decided to do the Music City 1/2 Marathon in April, and by then I hope to have lost a total of 70-75 lbs! So about 50lbs to go!

Josh is back in school now, for his second semester and he's getting used to it now. I also have started working at H&R Block again for tax season, this year I will officially be preparing taxes. Last year, I was qualified to do them, but chose not to do that, I was a big chicken :P
Obviously, since I'm in Indiana now, and not TN I am working at a different office than in the past, I really like it so far! The people are very very nice and so helpful.

I will back to update more shortly and show off some of my knitting projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment